Yes, It’s me, your husband. And yes, I have hijacked your blog in order to tell you how much I love you on our anniversary! I have listed a few things below in no particular order. They are short and sweet but I hope they express a little of what you mean to me. So without further adieu, here are 9 things I love about you!
9) Your infectious laugh (also known as your giggle)
8) Matrix and Karate fights in the Kitchen – You are quite a fighter!
7) Your beauty (you are cute and sexy all at the same time)
6) Your soft green eyes – these set you apart from the rest
5) Your samurai cooking skills - I am always amazed at your ability to whip up amazing meals. You are always worried they won’t taste good. But they always do!
4) Your natural mothering instincts (you are amazing with our kids!)
3) How violent you become when being tickled (you morph into a crazy person!)
2) How you listen to me drone on in the car even though you want to open the door and throw yourself onto the road from boredom. You listen anyway!
1) Your ceaseless love for God and for us, your insane family!
These are just a few of the ways you are special to me after 9 years of marriage Jess. I can’t imagine doing life with anyone but you my love. You are so loved!
Chris a.k.a Your husband
P.S. If I could add a 10th thing it would be the fact that you hate me for posting a picture of your on your own blog. I know you too well!